Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CL Wedding and Event Stylists & Callie B Photography {Wedding inspiration...}

I love the details in this wedding, as found on CL Weddings and Events. The details are beautiful. The photography is awesome too. Callie B photography is located on the Sunshine Coast. Her work is quite lovely and she seems to cover some beautiful weddings!



How cute!
Beautiful use of flowers and greenery.

This is the cutest idea ever! Although I'm not sure how long it would take for all of your guests to use it.
Another simple, but cute idea for people to leave messages. I think it's a nice way to add a personal touch and have some special keepsakes from your day.


Loving these chairs.

For some reason I love this photo! Especially the candlesticks. I think the mood of the picture is lovely too.


ST xo

No comments:

Post a Comment