Sunday, September 5, 2010

{Inspire me}...Moodboards



I love "moodboards". I guess you could call them "inspiration" boards too. Here are two beautiful ones from my new favourite blog Jacqueline Rose. I would love to put together something like this. The trouble is I would run out of printer ink really quickly! Maybe this can be one of my new projects!? I'm gathering ideas of what sort of projects I can do at the moment.

Here are some of my ideas for topics:

--> Weddings (what a surprise I hear you say!)...but real ones, with real brides. And local ones too. I love the wedding blogs out there, but some are very busy and not relevant to the local area you live in, or they don't include budget specifics.

--> Inspiration boards

--> 365 gratitude project

--> Learn a new skill every week (for example, how to make a flower bouquet)

--> Get to know Brisbane

--> Wedding photography mood board!

So now for more of a plan. Lol...I get all of these ideas but starting them is the issue. I want to do everything at once!

Here are a few moodboards I found through google images:




Love ST xo

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea! Now I need a moodboard to stick that idea on :-)

    Let me know if you think you are going to make one because I need to do one too and maybe we could do it together. It would be good to get things out of my head so I don't risk forgetting it all.

    ReplyDelete