Sunday, August 8, 2010

My blog!

It's Sunday night, and only 10 to 9pm and yet I am feeling pretty exhasted. My nearly 10week old baby decided to test out his lungs a little tonight and consequently my head is still ringing! So although bed should be calling my name, I thought I would come on here briefly to "debrief" and unwind :-)

I've decided to enter the world of blogs and create a place where I can put together thoughts, treasures I find, words that inspire and projects I'm planning to persue. I figure I may as well share what I'm doing so then people can come along for the journey, hopefully be inspired or just unwind a little with me.

The name for my blog has two sides to it: 'Bowl of Beauty' is the name for a type of Peony flower (which I love at the moment!) and it stands for the contents of this blog.



I'm pretty excited to get started and see where it takes me. Please leave comments and let me know if you have any ideas for me!

Enough babbling :-)

Goodnight world. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment