Monday, August 9, 2010

Mummy Monday

Today started out with the most beautiful blue sky, lots of Sunshine, but as the day progressed I think the weather started to reflect how I felt! Jackson decided to demand all of my attention and not let me do any of the chores I originally set out to do! Washing is still in the machine, dishes need to be stacked in the dishwasher, errands to be run and I'm left feeling pretty exhasted. And I used to wonder what I would do with all my "free time" as a mum. Oh how wrong I was.

My lesson as a 1st time Mum today is that this is why I am here....to raise Jackson. So, the dishes, errands and washing can wait. I devoted lots of cuddle time to bubs today and at least I know he is happy and taken care of. He rewards me with beautiful smiles (in between the tears) and the cutest eyes I have ever seen! Those are what I am grateful for today!



Also, I found out that a friend of mine gave birth to a healthy boy this afternoon. I am so excited for her and her hubby and this made my day! A reminder of the things that matter.


ST xo

No comments:

Post a Comment